Andrew C.F. Chan (陳志輝) is a professor in the Department of Marketing. He also concurrently serves as the Associate Dean (Undergraduate Studies) and Director of the Executive MBA Programme in the Faculty of Business Administration of The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He has published extensively and rendered research and executive training services for many renowned local and international institutions.
John H.C. Yeung (楊顯中) has been the Managing Director of Cross Harbour (Holdings) Ltd, a company listed on the Main Board, since 2001. He was Group Chief Executive in Shun Hing Group (Hong Kong & Macao sole agent for National/Panasonic) from 1995 to 2001. Dr Yeung served in the Hong Kong Government from 1967 to 1995 -- his last position being Deputy Director of Immigration.
Michele Y.S. Tang (鄧婉珊) graduated in journalism and communication from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. She also earned a master's degree in corporate communication from CUHK. Ms Tang is currently Manager (Communications and External Affairs) at the Undergraduate Office of Faculty of Business Administration, CUHK.
|The Faculty of Business Administration of CUHK always encourages its students to outreach to the actual business world and build stronger networks. As part of this effort, the Undergraduate Office initiated the Heart-To-Heart Talk Series in August 2007. Top government officials and elite business leaders are invited to share their insights and wisdom with our students. This sharing provides significant benefits to the students, widening their perspectives and provoking further thinking and discussion. More than 20 Heart-To-Heart Talks have been organized since the launch of the series. This book captures the essence of 10 of these Heart-To-Heart Talks with emphasis on business environments and leadership.
The speakers include:
- Mr Dick Lee Ming Kwai, GBS (Former Commissioner of Police)
- Dr William Ho, JP (Former Chief Executive, Hong Kong Hospital Authority)
- Mr Raymond Or, SBS, JP (Former Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive of Hang Seng Bank)
- Ms Eirene Yeung (Director, Corporate Strategy Unit and Company Secretary of Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited)
- Ms Christina Lee (General Counsel (Asia Pacific), Legal General, Asia Pacific, adidas Services Limited)
- Prof. KC Chan, SBS, JP (Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury, HKSAR Government)
- Mr Peter Wong, JP (Group General Manager and Executive Director of HSBC)
- Mr Sim Lim (Former Citi Country Officer for Hong Kong)
- Dr John Yeung, SBS, OBE, JP (Managing Director of The Cross-Harbour (Holdings) Ltd)
- Prof. Andrew C.F. Chan, SBS, JP (Associate Dean (Undergraduate Studies), Faculty of Business Administration, CUHK)